今天是:
新余信息 新余黄页 社会新闻 财经频道 影音 驾考
新余新闻 新余校园 历史文化 生活居家 武侠 英语
新余旅游 教育学习 职场社交 情感人生 金庸 红楼
头部广告
您当前的位置:首页 > 教育学习 > 英语语言 > 新世纪走遍美国(Connect with English)第48集 愉快的一年(A Very Good Year)

新世纪走遍美国(Connect with English)第48集 愉快的一年(A Very Good Year)

2019-10-07 12:10:45 阅读:

 

Act 1

 

点击播放下载视频 

点击播放下载音频

 

I hope Alex is safe. 我希望阿里克斯是安全的。
I'm sure he's fine...Maybe he got involved in...I don't know, lost track of time, or something... 我肯定他没事...也许他参与了...我不知道,忘了时间,或什么事...
This isn't how I had planned this New Year's Eve... 这不是我计划的新年夜...
I'm sure we'll find him. 我肯定能找到他。
Maybe he took a shortcut through the park...Let's check it out. 也许他从公园抄近路...去看看。
Yeah... 好的...
Alex...! Vincent...! Vincent...! Alex... 阿里克斯...!文森特...!文森特...!阿里克斯...
I don't think they're here. 我想他们不在这。
No. Should we go back? 对。我们走吗?
Yeah, and I should call in...Maybe someone's heard from the kids. This is my worst nightmare...Not knowing where your child is...is just... 是的,我应该打电话...也许有人有他们的消息。这是我最糟的噩梦...不知道你的孩子在哪...只是...
Are you all right? 你没事吗?
What's your dad going to do? 你爸爸会怎么办呢?
Probably have a fit. 也许动怒。
Well, what do the two of you have to say for yourselves? 行了,你们两个要为自己说什么?
Sorry... 抱歉...
I'm sorry, Dad. 我很抱歉,爸爸。
Later, we will talk. 我们等会再谈。
No. I want to know what's going on...Alex, I'm sorry about your ankle, but tonight has been very...very disturbing. I even went to the police, and now the hospital...I don't think I can trust you two ever again. 不。我想知道怎么回事...阿里克斯,我为你的脚踝感到抱歉,但是今晚已经被...被搅得很乱了。我甚至去报警,现在又在医院...我想我无法再信任你们俩。
Not right now. Xiànzài...bu shi shihou...("Not now...This is not the time...") 不是现在。(用普通话)Xianzai...bu shi shihou...(现在...不是时候...)
No, I want to get to the bottom of this. Why did you two run away? 不,我要问个究竟。你们俩为什么跑掉?
Vincent? 文森特?
What did you say? 你说什么?
Alex is my best friend, and we just wanted to do something special before I have to go to Taiwan. 阿里克斯是我最好的朋友,在我不得不去台湾前,我们只是想做件特殊的事。
Vincent, how did you know about Taiwan? 文森特,你怎么知道台湾的事?
I heard you and Mom talking...the other day...in your bedroom. 我听到你和妈妈在谈论...有一天...在你们的卧室里。
I will tell him... 我来告诉他...
Vincent, your father and I have talked. And we think to stay in San Francisco is best for you. 文森特,你父亲和我商量过,我们认为留在三藩市对你最好。
You and I...will stay here. And your father will go and work in Taiwan. 你和我...将留在这里。你父亲将去台湾工作。
Really? 真的?
Your father will go for one year. And that is a very long time. I...I will need your help to (She asks Mr. Wang in Mandarin for the right word.)...Liàoli shang diàn... 你父亲要去一年。那是很长的时间...我会需要你的帮助 (她用普通话问王先生准确的字)...Liàoli shang diàn...
...manage... ...料理...
...manage the store. ...料理商店...
I'll help...I promise... 我会的...我保证...
We expect you to keep up your grades and to be an obedient son to your mother... 我们期望你能继续学习,做个听妈妈话的孩子...
I will... 我会的...
After tonight, I'm not so sure... 可是,今晚的事让我不再肯定...
Honest, Dad. We just thought this would be our last New Year's together... 真的,爸爸。我们只是以为这将是我们在一起的最后一个新年...
You see. You will have another. 你看。你们会有另一个的。
Naw, it's still the last time. Alex has to move to Los Angeles to live with his mom. 不对,仍然是最后一次。阿里克斯要搬到洛杉矶和母亲一起生活。
Is that right, Alex? 是吗,阿里克斯?

 

 

Act 2

 

点击播放下载视频 

点击播放下载音频

 

Kevin disappeared once, when he was a little kid...I thought I was going to die until I found him. He had decided to go visit our father at the fire station...When I found him, he was crying...and lost, totally lost, just a couple of blocks from our apartment. 凯文失踪过一次,当他还是小孩时...我那时想,如果找不到他,我会死掉的。他去消防站看我的父亲了...当我找到他时,他在哭...失落,完全的失落,就在离家几个街区的地方。
Maybe this whole episode is to remind me to pay attention to what's important...Enough of this 'poor Ramón'...I've got to do what's right for Alex... 也许整件事提醒我应该为重要的事付出更多的精力...不能再扮演“可怜的拉蒙”了...我得做对阿里克斯正确的事。
You are doing what's right. 你正在做正确的事。
No, I've put him in a terrible situation. I'm asking him to choose between his mother and me. I'm ashamed to admit it. 不,我使他处在极糟的情况下。我让他在我和他母亲之间做选择...我很惭愧地承认这一点。
Ramón...you love your son... 拉蒙...你爱你的儿子...
But I made him feel like a piece of baggage being shipped back and forth between his mother and me...Who knows? I was probably trying to get back at my ex-wife. 但是我让他觉得自己像个行李一样在他妈妈和我之间被来来回回地运送。谁知道呢?我也许是想报复我前妻。
Oh, come on... 噢,别这样...
...How about that for...for being a total jerk. ...这怎么样...做个百分之百的坏蛋。
Come on...You wouldn't do that... 别这样...你不会那么做的...
No, no, no, I'm serious. Enough is enough. Everybody says that a child should be with his mother...everybody, the courts, the newspapers, everybody...Anyway, I cause him nothing but heartache... 不,不,不,我是认真的。够了就是够了。每个人都说孩子应该和母亲在一起...每个人,法庭,报纸,每个人...不管怎样,我带给他的只有心疼...
Stop this, right now. 别说了!
No, no, no. It's the truth. I can't do it -- manage a restaurant, Alex...a personal life... 不,不,不。这是事实。我无法做到 -- 管理餐馆,阿里克斯...个人生活...
I can't believe that I'm hearing this nonsense. 我不敢相信我竟然听到这些胡说八道的话。
It's true... 这是事实 ..
No, it isn't. Come on Ramón...I've seen you with your son...You are a caring and giving father who wants what's best for his son. I've seen the sacrifices you make for Alex and for your work... 不,不是。行了,拉蒙...我看到你和你儿子...你是个关心孩子、不断付出,又为孩子争取最佳生活的父亲。我看到你为阿里克斯和工作作出的牺牲 ...
Look, I don't know what your ex-wife is like, but I can't imagine that anyone could love him as much as you do. 我不知道你前妻怎么样,但是我无法想象有人会像你一样爱儿子。
I don't know if I can do it anymore, Rebecca...Sometimes I get so tired... 我不知道是否还能再这么做,丽贝卡...有时我很累...
When I was a little kid, my dad gave me something that always worked. 当我是个小孩时,我爸爸给我一样总是很灵的东西。
I'm sorry. I must sound like a big cry baby. 我很抱歉。我一定像个哭泣的大孩子。
No, you sound like a man who is suffering because his son is missing. Ramón, you are such a good man...capable of great love... 不,你像一个因为孩子失踪而受折磨的男人。拉蒙,你是个好人...有伟大的爱...
Why don't we go back and make a phone call and see if anyone's heard from them...OK? 为什么我们不回去,打电话看看是否有他们的消息...好吗?
...They what? The hospital? Kevin, is he all right? Where are they? Vincent's dad is bringing him to the house. OK. We'll be right there... ...他们什么?医院?凯文,他还好吗?他们在哪?文森特的爸爸带他回来了。好吧。我们马上回去...
Are they here? 他们到了吗?
No, not yet. 没,还没有。
Is it Alex? 是阿里克斯吗?
This is my sister, Rebecca. This is Monica, the baby-sitter... 这是我姐姐,丽贝卡。这是莫妮卡,临时保姆...
Hi... 你好...
She's waiting around to see if the kids are OK. 她等着,看看孩子是否都安好。
Oh... 噢...

 

 

Act 3

 

点击播放下载视频 

点击播放下载音频

 

Are you all right? 你没事吗?
Let me see your ankle. 让我看看你的脚踝。
Ow! 嗷!
Well, you won't be playing much baseball for a while. 行了,你要有一阵不能玩棒球了。
I'm sorry, Dad... 我很抱歉,爸爸...
Thanks, thanks to both of you. 谢谢,谢谢你们俩。
You know you're grounded, right? Grounded for a very, very long time...Come on...Can you walk? 你知道你被查看了,是吧?将被查看很长,很长时间...来吧...你能走吗?
Yeah... 能...
All right... 好吧...
Hi, Alex. Happy New Year! 你好,阿里克斯。新年好!
Here you go. At least you're home now. 给你们。至少你们现在到家了。
What do you think my dad's going to do? 你认为我爸爸会怎么做?
I'm not sure... 我不肯定...
Maybe he'll just forget about all this? 也许他会忘了这些?
I doubt it. 我怀疑。
Mr. and Mrs. Wang have told me why you boys did what you did. I can understand your feelings, but you must promise never to do a foolish thing like this again. OK? 王先生和王太太已经告诉我你们这么做的原因了。我能理解你们的感受,但是你们必须保证不再做这样的傻事,行吗?
Yes. 行。
It's time to go, Vincent. 文森特,该走了。
See you! 再见。
Yeah. 好。
Well, I guess I should go home. Goodnight. It was nice meeting you. 好了,我想我该回家了。晚安。很高兴认识你。
I'll walk you home. 我送你回家。
That's not necessary. I live right across the street. 不用了。我就住在街对面。
No, I insist. Really. 不,我一定要送你。真的。
Nice meeting you, Monica. Have a Happy New Year. 高兴认识你,莫妮卡。新年快乐。
You too. 你也是。
I'll be right back. 我马上回来。
How's your ankle? 你脚踝怎么样?
It's better, I think. 好些了,我想。
Ouch... 啊呀...
Careful... 小心点...
I don't think you should try to walk on that foot.  我想你不该走路。
Listen carefully to what I'm going to say. You don't have to worry about who you're going to live with. I promise, your mother and I are going to work things out...somehow. And I promise that your happiness will be our first priority. Understood? 仔细听我说。你不必担心会和谁生活在一起。我保证,你母亲和我会把问题解决的...无论如何。我保证,你的幸福是头等大事。明白吗?
Listen, I want us to spend New Year's Eve together. You can come with us to the restaurant and celebrate, but don't get me wrong, you're still grounded...starting tomorrow. 听着,我要我们一起渡过新年夜。你可以和我们一起去餐馆庆祝,但是别听错了,你仍会被查看...明天开始。
...ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one... ...十...九...八...七...六...五...四...三...二...一...
Well...Happy New Year. 那么...新年快乐。
Happy New Year. 新年快乐。
You know, I think this is going to be a very good year. 你知道,我想这将会是愉快的一年。
I think so, too. Happy New Year! 我想也是。新年好!

请记住我们的网站:新余网 www.xinyu.cc